I'm so excited to reveal two make-overs today.
The first one is my new blog design. It was done by Creative Kristi Designs. I met Kristi at The Haven Conference, a blogging conference held in Atlanta, last year. I went to her class and was blown away by her knowledge of all things design. My head hurt after the class. I later asked her if she could redesign MY attempt at blog design. There was a waiting list but BOY was she worth the wait!! I love the new look. What do y'all think??
The guest bathroom is done. It went from a muted, cluttered bathroom to a bright, cottage-like retreat for guests (and Son #3).
All the steps to our completed bathroom
1) Added beadboard paneling, and shelf to all walls.
2) Painted all trim and molding bright white.
3) Painted and hung decorative shelving above the toilet.
4) Added crystal doorknobs to paneling.
5) Painted sink cabinetry.
6) Added crystal knob hardware.
7) Mason jar storage attached to trim molding near sink.
8) Trimmed out mirror
9) Printed and framed black and white photos of each of our children when they were little and in the bathtub.
I found the Gypsy bath accessories at BedBath.com. I bought the shower curtain, trash can, two rugs, soap dispenser, and kleenex holder. It matches well with the colors of the new bathroom.
And finally our new guest bathroom!
Linking up to Sassy Little Lady Show and Tell Saturday
Chic on a Shoestring Flaunt it Friday
House of Hepworths Hookin' Up with HOH
I heart nap time Sundae Scoop
Sawdust Girl Sawdust Throwdown Link Party
The Dedicated House Make It Pretty Monday
Under the Table and Dreaming The Sunday Showcase Party
Home Stories A 2 Z Tutorials and Tips Link Party
Housewife How To's Tuesday Link Party
Skip to My Lou Made By You Monday
Beneath My Heart Best DIY Projects of March
Thrifty Decor Chick April Before and After Party